Tools - Internet marketing for your business web site by
Search engine optimization, ranking, and submission by website designer
with SEO experience.
Winning Internet Marketing Strategy
1. Your main website establishes a professional presence on the Internet for
2. Provides dependable information for your visitors.
3. Informs the public of specific features and benefits.
4. Attracts repeat visitors with updated bulletins and information.
5. Presents new customers with information they need to feel comfortable with
your product or service.
1. Auxiliary websites attract highly targeted traffic to the main site through
use of "attractor" pages, each optimized to a particular keyword.
2. Maintains an aggressive advantage in search engine ranking, generating top
listings in search returns for a wide range of related keywords.
3. Allows use of multiple domain names with keywords, yielding an advantage
in search engine listings.
1. Other webmasters are notified of the new web site, and they are given the
opportunity to provide this link on their sites as a service to their viewers.
2. Reciprocal or "trading" links are developed, where related sites
post links to each other in a reciprocal arrangement.
3. Marketing through participation in a "web ring", where a graphic
is placed somewhere on the page to allow viewers to visit a participating site
1. Posting of messages and advertisements on popular discussion groups, bulletin
boards, and other public information systems stimulates discussion and awareness
of your business.
2. Sending of emails to related organizations, regions, clubs, and individuals
is effective to introduce the new website.